Meet at the sheds at the usual time, 8.45am for a 9am start. If we have to cancel due to the weather, we will try and get a message on here before 8.30am.
Work/jobs that need doing in Gunton Wood :-
1. Chipping paths.
2. Laying new logs as path edging.
3. Fix fence outside back of 65 Stubbs Wood.
4. Clear leaves off main path from top of Moore's Lane to PwH.
5. Fix leg broken on A-table, spare legs at back of nursery.
6. Build a small bug hotel.
7. Spread mulch around young trees / plants.
8. Continue planting out hazels, blackthorn & hawthorn from nursery around copse fence.
9. Team to work in Foxborough.
10. Continue cutting wildflower meadow hedge.
11. Trim back overhanging branches from paths.
12. Rake up grass from Green Space.
13. Tidy middle shed.
14. Map out where young trees are planted and if they have survived or not.
15. Litter pick wood, remove mouldy pumpkins.
16. Tidy up bomb pit of wood for path edging.
17. Remove sycamores from western side of pond - WN Autumn/Winter.
18. Other work as required.
Work/jobs that need doing in Foxburrow Wood :-
1. Clear nettles etc. from newly planted trees.
2. Clear ditches.
3. Marker post missing from second fork.
4. Still more himalayan balsam to remove.
5. Boardwalk repairs - wire netting, pipes under.
6. New posts for A12 fence.
7. Check on paths.